Data protection declaration of the company VacuTec Meßtechnik GmbH
Thank you for your interest in our company. We take the privacy seriously.
You can basically use our website without providing any personal data. If an affected person wishes to use our company's services via our website, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we will always seek the consent of the data subject.
As the party responsible for the processing, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can generally contain security gaps. Thus, a 100% protection cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, of course, any affected person may alternatively also, for example, transfer personal data by telephone.
The aim of our data-protection regulation is to inform you in a simple and understandable manner about the processing of your personal data on our websites and through our apps. To ensure this, we would first like to explain the terminology used. The following terms are used, inter alia, in the data-protection regulation:
- “personal data” any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('the person concerned'); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- “data subject” any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- “processing” of any process or series of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes, such as collection, collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, read-outs, queries, the use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- “restriction of processing” means the marking of personal data stored in order to limit their future processing;
- “profiling” means any kind of automated processing of personal data which involves the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects of work performance, economic situation, health, to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of that natural person;
- “controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law;
- “recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another entity to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- “third party” of the data subject to any voluntary, informed and unambiguous expression of intent in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act by which the data subject indicates that they agree with the processing of the personal data concerning them.
2. Name and contact details of the controller
VacuTec Meßtechnik GmbH, represented by its managing director Dr. Bernd Wörmann, e-mail: privacy ( at ) vacutec-gmbh.de, phone: +49 351 31724-0, fax: +49 351 310 50 85
3. Contact details of the data protection officer
Hermann J. Janz, Janz Consulting Datenschutz, Schevenstr. 18, 01326 Dresden, Germany, e-mail: jc ( at ) jcdatenschutz.de, phone: +49 351 265 54 72 , website: www.jcdatenschutz.de
4. Deletion and blocking of personal data
We only process and store the data subject's personal data for the period of time required to achieve the purpose of the storage or as provided for by the applicable laws of the controller.
If the purpose of the storage is cancelled or if a legally prescribed retention period expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions
5. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
You can basically use our website without revealing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this information in the contact form.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
6. Further information on the legal basis of the processing
Art. 6 I lit. a GDPR is used by VacuTec Meßtechnik GmbH as the legal basis for processing operations requiring the consent of a particular processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a contract of which the data subject is a party, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. b GDPR. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries about our services and products. If VacuTec Messtechnik GmbH is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be required to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. In this case, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. d GDPR. Furthermore, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I lit. f GDPR based. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of VacuTec Meßtechnik GmbH or a third party, provided the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not predominate. We are permitted to carry out such processing operations because they were specifically mentioned by the European legislator (see Recital 47, sentence 2 GDPR).
7. Consideration of legitimate interests
If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 I lit. f GDPR , then the legitimate interest of VacuTec Meßtechnik GmbH is the carrying out and fulfilling of our business activities in favor of our employees and shareholders.
8. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data from us to third parties will be made exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institution responsible for payment matters. However, in the case of the disclosure of your personal data to third parties, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the minimum required.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above does not take place.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
As part of the ordering process, we will obtain your consent to share your information with third parties.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it automatically recognizes that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order not to have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
10. Links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled with the utmost care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and we do not endorse the content of these pages. The provider of the website to which reference was made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information. The liability of those who only point to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references when we have positive knowledge about them, i. e. also about any illegal or criminal content, and it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
11. Rights of the parties affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if it was not collected from me, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of your personal data held by us, except as far as processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
12. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: objection ( at ) vacutec-gmbh.de
13. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
14. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation
This data-protection declaration is currently valid and has the status 25th May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers thereof or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data-protection declaration.